Saturday, October 8, 2011

GLaDOSiri

What do you get when you mash-up a sure-to-be hit product’s commercial and fat jokes from a nasty AI? Nerdgasm and a good laugh. More reason to by the new iPhone (too late anyway since it’s already sold-out).

The best lines(The bold line is GLaDOSiri talking):

0:18 What's the traffic like around here?

0:19 The traffic will be slow and meaningless. Just like your sad little life.

0:24 Text my wife, I'm going to be 30 minutes late.

0:26 She won't mind. She doesn't really love you anyway.

0:30 Is it going to be chilly in San Francisco this weekend?

0:33 Not too cold. Your few extra pounds should be suitable insulation to keep you warm.

0:38 What about Napa Valley?

0:39 I hear it's beautiful there. Unlike you.

0:49 Set my timer for 30 minutes.

0:51 OK, 30 minutes and counting. Until I end your sad attempt at a life.

1:09 Reply. Sure. I'll be there.

1:11 Here's your reply to Sandy Cheng. Sure. I will be there. Me and my extra 20 pounds.

Cool huh? Now tell me you don’t want the new iPhone.