Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Apple fanboy: Please don’t hate Android

Full disclosure: I’m an Android geek turned iOS fanatic from the moment I got my hands on an iDevice.

This is the best parislemon piece I've read so far. But for what it's worth please don't hate Android. Blame the execs and their dirty schemes who play behind the scenes instead. As bad as it seems they're here to stay and there's nothing we can do with that, unless everyone universally agrees to occupy Android and stop buying Android smartphones which, I think, is not gonna happen. Ever. Maybe in another life but not on this one.

At least there’s one thing that Android is good with, extreme competition. This pushes other handset manufacturers to push on with features that will make their users happy. Bottom line? We, the customers are still the big winner here.

parislemon • Why I Hate Android http://bit.ly/xJk7jY

Photo: resources1.news.com