Sunday, November 20, 2011

A love story

This was a screen grab of an error when I fired up m old laptop. Funny huh? Back then that was quite normal, no love was lost because of that. But now, I feel like being on Windows is a necessity, the love that I once felt for the OS was lost, maybe because of the lack in innovation, corporate schemes and a lousy CEO.

I’m compelled to use the operating system because of its still dominant share of the market, courtesy of Gates’ brilliance which irked the late Steve Jobs. But there’s a glimmering hope on the horizon, Windows 8, the latest iteration of the Windows line is promising a quasi-major overhaul of the looks as well as the inner workings of the system.  Here’s hoping that Windows will make me fall again, maybe love really is sweeter, the second time around.